"Kuch Jazbaat" can say everything in its own beautiful way and connected somewhere us to our heart with our deep emotions. It's express our Feeling, Love, Affection, Care, Sorrow and Pain.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Friendship...!



Friendship is not about "I m sorry" its about "abbe teri galti hai  
Friendship is not about "I m there for u" or "I missed u " it’s about "kahan marr gaya saale 
Friendship is not about "I understand " its about "sab teri wajah se hua manhus  
Friendship is not about "I care for u" its about "kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga   
Friendship is not about "I m happy for ur success "its about "chal party de saale  
Friendship is not about "I love that girl" its about "saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain ¶
Friendship is not about "Are you coming for outing tomorrow " its about " nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai 
Friendship is not about "Get well soon " its about " Itna piyega toh yehi hoga ¶ 
Friendship is not about "All the best for ur career" its about " bahut hua, abhi toh switch mar saale ¶